Official Recognition Training (JGAP/ASIAGAP)
* Training to be held outside of Japan; contact us from the inquiry page.
- JGAP trainer basic courses (2 days)
- ASIAGAP trainer basic course (3 days)
- Internal auditor training course (GAP local leader training course）
- Trainer in-field training course
- Auditor training course
- Special training course
- Regular online training course for auditors
Farm Trainer Training Organizations
A JGAP / ASIAGAP trainer is a person who offers consultations and guidance to farm owners and producing groups, like JA, who are considering implementing GAP standards. To qualify, you must be participating in a trainer training course provided by a training institution recognized by the Japan GAP Foundation.
For further information, please contact the following training organizations:
- GAP Research Institute
- Japan Agricultural Improvement Promotion Association
- S&S Certification Co., Ltd.
Official recognition of an auditor training organizations
Please contact directly to the following training organizations.